Friday, March 23, 2012




My contribution to the MOEBIUS charity book has turned out to be a bit colossal. let me explain, first of all it's A2 in size, so it's taking some time to cover that white area. I've made it difficult for myself by attempting to draw it in his unique style, which is a bugger when you come to drawing clouds - his have great depth and form, mine, i'm not so sure. Still, I'm really enjoying the challenge and hopefully I'll finish it this weekend. Though, now, I'm not sure whether I should leave it black and white, or put some colour on it...decisions, decisions.

Back soon folks,

2 comments:

Gary Crutchley said...

WOW....
is all I've got to say.

Dave West said...

WOW WOW .. just to go one better than Gary :o) Great stuff as always Mr. H, and what a loss, like you I first came across his work in the 80s .. uniquely amazing pages that looked effortless .. and maybe to him they were.