Thursday, July 31, 2008


IT'S A MIRACLE!

1.I have a day off work. 2.I'm drawing and 3.Miracle Man.

Collectors have asked (on numerous occasions) if I would draw Miracle Man, in the past I've always steered clear of trying to draw 'super-types' for some reason I seem to have trouble with them. Sitting here today, I suddenly thought 'I'll have a go at Marvel Man'. I'm in awe of folk like Alan Davis, Bryan Hitch and many others who always seem to make ACTION look effortless. It's only when you have a crack yourself you realise just how talented those chaps are. I'll update the pic soon.

cheers

Dave

1 comment:

Simon Wyatt said...

Very nice Dave, can't wait to see the finished piece.

You've certainly captured the stoic expression of the character and I like the composition and the quiet tension of the moment, like the way the stone is crumbling under the grip of his left hand.