Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Hello one and all

Anyone going to the Birmingham International Comic Show this coming weekend? I will be there helping the ACCENT UK guys promote their new Zombies Anthology, and also touting sales of the SHJ hardcover;) Sounds like it could be a good show, I only hope everyone turns up!

I heard that a copy of my first, long sold out book, Spirit of the Highwayman cropped up on ebay recently, and it went for a staggering £56!!!! What I want to know is, where are all these bidders when I actually list anything for sale???? Sheesh, I'm normally lucky to get about two freakin hits!!!! Earlier this year the same thing happened with SHJ issue 1....that went to £40 or something daft. Needless to say, I wasn't the seller:(

talk later ---Dave

1 comment:

James Bridges said...

Thanks for posting thhis