Monday, October 30, 2006

Hello Everyone
No doubt there will be some new faces to the site this week (due to the advert for my hardback in Comics International)----If you have only just joined, this is the 'once-every-blue-moon-blog-of-david-hitchcock';)

I was a bit miffed that I couldn't make the LANCASTER COMIC SHOW over the weekend, especially as I was offered a lift there and back (thanks again Jay and Selina (of Girly Comic, Violence and more)...all the B+Bs were full, so I took that as being a good sign for the show!

Two folk that did go to the show are...my mate, and allround techno genius GRAEME NEIL REID who was flogging his fine anthology ONE LAST TIME (well worth checking out, if you don't already have it....and even if you do GET ANOTHER).....he's also featured in NEGATIVE BURN 6 due out soon. And the other being BEN DICKSON, a great chap, who has self published a very clever graphic novel called FALLING SKY.


Anyway, while everyone was having a good time at the show I did some drawing, and finished Page 5 of the next short story for Leah Moore and John Reppion, this will appear soon in the ZOMBIES anthology by AccentUK.

I am supposed to be getting the SHJ hardbacks at the end of this week, however the printers have not given me a great deal of confidence, I've got my fingers crossed anyhow. I'll let you all know as soon as I can send them out. PLEASE NOTE: there will be a short delay for the first 20 copies, as I will need to do the drawings in each copy. If you wanted one of these copies, get your order in quick as 12 have gone already.

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in the book so far.

That's me done for now.
cheers
Dave

No comments: