Friday, September 15, 2006

Hello again everyone----what TWICE in one week??? This post is just to let everyone know my NEW E-MAIL address. Since September 9, 2006 I have not been able to access my old faithful 'Hitchcock_99@yahoo.com' as yahoo messed about with a load of new settings, supposedly to do with security...well, they were so fookin good even I couldn't get access to MY OWN ACCOUNT!!!! I'm real pissed as it has obviously taken my address book and archived mail with it-- can you tell I'm angry yet? I didn't write any of it down on paper, so EVERY CONTACT has gone.

Anyway, a week of desperately updating Windows/browsers etc, I finally gave up and set up a new account, which is: black_boar1@yahoo.com

Could you pass this onto anyone who might need it, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. G'night!

-Dave PS. ZAP ME A MAIL ANYWAY, AND I WILL ADD YOU TO MY NEW MAILING LIST!

No comments: