Friday, June 25, 2004

Black Boar Greetings one and all!

Just a fairly short one to let you know what's been on my drawing board recently...I've just finished a five page Hercules story for AccentUKs TWELVE (a great anthology title based on the 12 labours of Hercules). Also I have just completed a 'Victorian Terminator' commission, and what fun that was to do!:).

I'm about to start selling the odd thing on ebay. I have an original cover painting for SHJ#3 which I may put up soon. If you want original art, or even a commission PLEASE EM-MAIL and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you are a retailer I am thinking of selling BULK order (80 numbered SHJ~2 editions per box) box. Please email me for further details. Diamond could not fill their orders on Issue One, so jump the shipping order list NOW!!!!

Speaking of the sold-out SPRINGHEELED JACK #1 I have a few copies left, which I am selling along with an original painted sketch @£15 each. Signed and Numbered One to Ten only--- and then they are well and truly gone (in fact I purchased those issues back from a local comic shop who racked them in an obscure position)

anyway, that's about it for now,

talk again soon.

--Dave

No comments: